Don’t Settle for a LemonStand Up for Your Rights
GMC Sierra Lemon Lawyers
Facing Problems with Your GMC Sierra Pickup? Call CA Lemon Law Firm
General Motors has recalled GMC Sierra pickup trucks for everything from tires and seatbelts to software issues and malfunctioning brake lights. Many customers have tried to solve issues with their new vehicles to no avail.
Why Call Us for Your Defective GMC Sierra?
- Free Consultations & Case Evaluations
- 1,000s of People Helped
- Committed to Personal Service
- Exemplary Track Record of Success
- Unwavering Integrity, Honesty, & Ethics
If this scenario sounds familiar to you, your GMC Sierra might be a lemon. Under the California Lemon Law, you can return your vehicle for a replacement or a full refund if you have:
- Tried to repair the same problem 4 times or more.
- Faced a life-threatening problem more than twice.
- Spent 30 days in the shop since purchasing your vehicle (the days do NOT have to be consecutive).
Some GMC Sierra drivers have sued General Motors because their headlights were not bright enough to drive safely at night. Others were just burnt out after a long series of recalls and fixes.
Ideally, you will not have to sue General Motors to protect your rights under the California Lemon Law, but it helps to have an attorney – just in case.
Our lawyers at CA Lemon Law Firm are ready to help you if General Motors fails to buy back or replace your GMC Sierra – call us at (818) 960-1550 to get started today.
GMC Sierra Recalls and Defects
According to Kelley Blue Book, the 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 has been recalled 4 times. Reasons for the recalls include:
- Tires – “An ABS system that does not function properly can increase the risk of a crash.”
- Seat belts – improperly installed.
- Tires – overcured tires that suddenly lose tread or become flat (either condition increases the risk of crash).
Customer complaints documented by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) also cite problems with steering, electrical systems, and the vehicle’s engine and power train.
The electrical system issues and software problems are especially troubling because they can affect the antilock brake system and electronic stability control of the vehicle. In some cases, drivers’ brake lights do not operate, which increases the risk of a rear-end accident.
If you face one of these problems, and there is an easy solution, you do not have a lemon, but if you face 2 or more problems that could increase the risk of a crash, you might have a lemon.
Discuss your case with our GMC Sierra lemon lawyers to learn more.
CA Lemon Law Firm protects your rights as a consumer. We are committed to personal service and have an exemplary track record of success.
Our client-focused, results-driven team are pros on California Lemon Law Civil Codes, and we are here to help ensure the law works for you.