Don't Settle for a Lemon Stand Up for Your Rights
Fill out the form below to get in touch with our team and get a free case evaluation.
Our California Lemon Law Services
Protecting Clients From Faulty Vehicles
When you spend all that time researching which car is right for you, it is frustrating to end up with a lemon that requires even more time to repair. At CA Lemon Law Firm, our lemon lawyers in Glendale have helped thousands of clients to hold sellers and manufacturers accountable for the items they sell to buyers. So if you believe you have been sold a lemon, get help now. Our team stands ready to help.
How Lemon Law Firm in Glendale, CA Can Help You
With decades spent fighting for the rights of consumers, our Glendale lemon law attorneys understand the laws and the strategies that work in protecting your purchase.
We can help you with a variety of matters involving lemon law in CA, including:
- Helping you understand the lemon law in California
- Clarifying the Federal Lemon Law Act / Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
- Explaining the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
- Determining if you have a lemon law claim
- Dealer-owned and leased cars: pickups trucks SUVs, and vans
- Demystifying common myths about lemon law
The Lemon Law Process in California
- Take your defective vehicle to the dealership or manufacturer for repairs. Going to an independent car repair shop may void your warranty and stop you from a claim.
- Give the dealership a "reasonable number of attempts" to fix the issue. There is no specific number of visits needed for a claim. Still, each time you go to the dealership, reiterate the particular reason why you are there -- this will create a paper trail and can be used as evidence in your claim.
- Gather relevant documentation regarding your claim.
- Discuss your case with an experienced lemon law attorney near you to help defend your claim.
What Vehicles Are Covered Under California's Lemon Law?
Lemon law applies to cars, trucks, vans, SUVs, motorcycles, boats, and RVs. While many automobile manufacturers and dealers would prefer that you put up with the problem by blaming you for any defects in their vehicle, the law states otherwise.
To read the law, click here.
What Happens When I File a Lemon Law Claim?
Once you've determined that your vehicle qualifies as a lemon? You are entitled to receive a replacement of the car or a refund. The refund may include your down payment, monthly payments, registration, taxes, or expenses relating to the vehicle.
The manufacturer may try to resolve your claim by getting a second opinion to determine if you really have a lemon, or may even want to try to fix the problem instead of giving you a settlement. Our team of lemon lawyers in Glendale want to help you fight for the fair compensation! Don't settle for less than you deserve.
Dial (818) 960-1550 for experienced counsel with your lemon law case. Our Glendale lemon lawyers are ready to help no matter where you are in the state of California.
“CA Lemon Law Firm took care of my lemon and turned a sour situation into a sweet one. I was always updated with the status of my case and I always felt like my questions and concerns were put to ease quickly.”- Artin B.
“I was kept informed throughout the entire process and was pleasantly surprised by the results. They got the manufacturer to buy my car back, payoff my loan and give me a full refund plus additional penalties and damages.”- Zorik Z.
“They helped me get out of my old purchase agreement and get my full money back plus more. They are responsive, and professional, and handled my case in a timely manner.”- Liz
“My claim was reviewed immediately by an attorney. My case was dealt with and closed within 30 days of signing up with these guys!”- William G.
“Thank you for your hard work, dedication, patience and persistence in generating a wonderful outcome.”- Former Client